Elvis tribute artist to perform in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Almost 40 years since Elvis died his music still lives in Norfolk.
Tribute artist Andy Ottley, 45, from Great Blakenham will be performing a show at Holiday Inn Norwich North in August in tribute to Elvis' death.
Mr Ottley said: 'I've been doing this for about six years now. I love Elvis and I love his music.
'I'm not trying to be Elvis, I'm just trying to his music alive and make everyone happy.'
The event will be taking place on Saturday, 19, August. Tickets are £29.95 including a two-course meal.
You may also want to watch:
Mustard TV are running a competition to win four free tickets to the event. Elvis gave two pet dogs to Prescilla in the 60s, what sort of dogs were they and what were their names? Email your answers in to email@example.com. The competition closes on Saturday, 1, August.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 8 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK