Here’s what happened when Dougie from McFly came to Norwich
- Credit: Kyle Shadlock
Dougie Poynter made a special appearance at a city nightclub last week and he obviously had a great time.
The former McFly bassist performed a DJ set at The Waterfront last Friday (September 28) as part of Propaganda Friday nights and the crowd seemed to enjoy his presence.
Dougie looked full of energy as he posed with the crowd for photos.
Fans took to social media to praise him, with one Twitter user saying: 'Tonight just clarified what I knew already, I love Dougie Poynter so much.'
Another said that his DJ set was 'amazing'.
Dougie follows in the footsteps of fellow noughties boy-band icon Charlie Simpson, who performed a DJ set at The Waterfront in October last year.
He's set to appear at a number of other Propaganda nights across the UK, including in Bristol on October 6 and Edinburgh on October 13.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 7 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 8 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 9 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 10 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
Did you see Dougie at The Waterfront? Let us know in the comments.