T-rex to stomp its way across county on tour of towns and resorts
- Credit: Roarr!
Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure is asking locals and holidaymakers around Norfolk to keep an eye out for a giant Cretaceous beast.
Titan the T-rex will be roarr-ing across Norfolk and Suffolk all of tomorrow, Wednesday, August 4.
He will be stomping around holiday hotspots, like Vauxhall Holiday Park and Breydon Water Holiday Park, and towns, like Dereham, Lowestoft, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Cromer and other notable locations across East Anglia.
Roarr! is asking for those who spot him to share their best photo with them on social media with his location, to let them know where he is.
And one lucky dino-spotter will receive a four-person discovery pass which will be valid for the rest of the year.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Francis, park manager said Titan's "clearly keen to join in with everyone making the most of East Anglia this summer".
He said: "We don’t suggest the public attempts to touch the dinosaur, who I’m sure will make his presence known with an almighty roar wherever he stops"
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
Park rangers will be giving away gifts to those who dare step close to the 20 foot T-rex.