Can you spot yourself in our Sundown Festival 2021 gallery?
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
With chart-topping acts and the chance to party in a crowd once more, festival-goers at Sundown were in high spirits.
The event runs until Sunday evening at the Norfolk Showground and drum and bass band Rudimental will bring the festival to a close.
The Saturday headliner was rapper Bugzy Malone and other acts that have performed so far include Becky Hill, Joel Corry and Example.
At the event, there are four stages which are the main stage, The Castle, The Nest and Mystree and there is also a VIP area.
Revellers at the event were dressed in colourful costumes and the site was a sea of bucket hats.
Ticket-holders also enjoyed fun fair rides and food from a range of vendors, with a long queue at the McDonald's free chicken nuggets kiosk.
After the event was cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic, it seemed everyone was happy to be back.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances