Spring art and gift fair packed with local makers returning for 2022
- Credit: Supplied
Shop for affordable art, crafts and handmade gifts as a popular fair returns for 2022.
The Spring Art Fair Weekend takes place annually at West Acre Gallery, which is nestled in the ruins of the 900-year old West Acre priory near Swaffham.
This year's event takes place on April 9 and 10 from 11am to 4pm with free entry.
Expect beautiful gifts to suit all tastes and budgets alongside quality and great value art.
It will be a celebration of local and independent creatives, with paintings, illustrations, ceramics, homewares, jewellery and much more.
There will also be refreshments on offer, including coffees and homemade cakes.
West Acre Gallery is a grassroots community venue that supports many local artists.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 3 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 4 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 5 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 6 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 9 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 10 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
Submissions are also now open for its Spring Open Exhibition, which runs from April 29 to May 8 from 11am to 4pm.
You can download an entry form at westacregallery.co.uk