Wild Autumn supper event promises weekend of community and wellbeing
- Credit: Polly Baldwin
A weekend of outdoor events at Albion Nights in Woodton is promising a place for guests to come together and connect around a fire.
The autumnal events are co-hosted by Albion Nights, a cabin retreat in South Norfolk with Polly Baldwin of Jolly Allotment focusing on wellbeing and gut health.
The weekend starts on Friday, October 1, with a wild Autumn supper.
Polly Baldwin, gut-health expert and daughter of David Baldwin, one of Yorkshire's top restaurateurs who owned Sheffield's popular Baldwins Omega, will cook a three course feast over open fire.
The night starts at 7pm with welcome drinks and will end at 10:30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday's Gutsy Gathering is sold out.
On Sunday, there is a Movement and Brunch event, with Gemma 'The Quiet Heart'.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
Gemma is a practitioner of Chinese medicine and will use Qi Gong, Yoga and breath practice to help you reconnect with your body.
A seasonal brunch, served with warm, nourishing teas, will be cooked on the fire by Polly Baldwin.
Polly's events receive an amazing reception with people travelling from London to attend.
The events are created for small groups, and therefore, tickets are limited.
They can be purchased on the Jolly Allotment website.