'Fantastic to be back' - Thousands head to Sandringham Christmas fair
- Credit: Ian Burt Photography
Thousands of people headed to the Sandringham Estate this weekend to make a start on their Christmas shopping and to enjoy festive food and entertainment.
The Sandringham Christmas Craft, Food and Gift Fair ran from Friday until Sunday and returned by popular demand.
There was more than a hundred craftspeople, artists and designers at the event, with many doing demonstrations.
There was also gift marquees and a food hall, with festive menu ideas from chefs performing in the Country Kitchen.
Visitors could really make a day of it with music acts including German oompah band The Bavarian Strollers and the opera singing Santa Chris Nicholas, alongside children's entertainment.
A spokesman for organisers Living Heritage Events said: "It was fantastic to be back in Norfolk with a Christmas cracker and we got so many comments from people saying how safe they felt as it was all open."
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm