Brewery running winter market with local gifts and beer cocktails
- Credit: Redwell Brewery
Sip beer cocktails and buy local crafts at an upcoming festive market at a Norfolk brewery.
Redwell Brewery in Trowse, just outside Norwich, is running its Taproom Winter Market on Saturday, December 4 from 12pm until 5pm with free entry.
There will be 12 indoor stalls from local businesses and it will include figurative artwork from Ben Alden, handmade wreaths from Hughes and Friend and foodie gifts and hot food from Ginger Lily Catering.
Redwell will be offering its range of vegan and gluten-free beers alongside hot and spicy beer cocktails and mulled cider.
The Redwell Vault Pizzeria, which is permanently based there, will also be open.
Nick McLaughlin, sales and marketing manager, said: "We wanted to do something to bring the village of Trowse a little closer together which supported independent artists and producers.
"It has been a very strange couple of years so it is nice to be able to hold events and have a sense of normality while maintaining a safe environment."
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 One person rescued after crash on A47