Olly Murs cancels Blickling show after major surgery
- Credit: PA
Olly Murs has cancelled his summer shows after undergoing major knee surgery.
Among the star's now cancelled shows is his upcoming concert at Blickling Hall which was planned for July 12, 2022.
In a statement, Murs said: "I am gutted to have to write this message but unfortunately I've had to undergo major knee surgery again this week.
"Been trying my best to avoid having it done but the operation was needed and it went well.
"I'm recovering in hospital but it means I'm having to cancel my summer shows this year whilst I focus on my rehab."
The singer announced refunds would be available from customers point of purchase.
It is the second time fans have missed out on hearing The X Factor star's hits after the Blickling show was moved from 2021 date to 2022.
- 1 'London girl' transforms her Norfolk home into the ultimate retreat
- 2 Extra speed check camera vans to target Norfolk's 'village speeders'
- 3 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 4 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 5 Country house with three flats, treehouse and pool up for sale
- 6 Five-vehicle crash causes delays on A47
- 7 Tributes to "highly-valued" technician who died at Norfolk DAF dealership
- 8 Council set to sell mobile home site
- 9 Former King's Lynn footballer jailed after admitting drugs offences
- 10 Soap star ditches city life for rural Norfolk
Murs is not the only singer to have cancelled an upcoming show at the estate near Aylsham.
Earlier this month, Lionel Richie cancelled his appearance at the National Trust location due to Covid concerns.