Easter market with over 40 stalls and street food heading to Holkham Hall
- Credit: Ian Burt
Those looking for something to do other than an egg hunt this Easter might prefer the festivities of a market with over 40 stalls selling food, drink, and crafts in a Norfolk stately home.
Open across the Easter bank holiday weekend, Holkham Hall is hosting a market stocked with local and regional artisan producers showcasing a range of produce and gifts.
Located in the Lady Elizabeth Wing of the north Norfolk home, stalls will offer everything from alcohols, to jams and chutneys, to handmade jewellery.
Outside in the Courtyard, delicious food will be served up by a range of independent food trucks and businesses which varies each day.
The stalls include Thai street food by Phat Khao, wood-fired pizzas by The Wood Kitchen, and milkshakes and waffles by Sin Bin.
The market is open between 10am and 4pm on April 15th to 17th.
Last entry is at 2.30pm.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
Entry is £2 for adults and £1 for children.
A full list of stalls and food trucks and ticket booking can be found on the Hall's website.
Join our What’s On in Norfolk Facebook group for more information about the biggest and best events coming to the county.