Families invited to new CBeebies trail at Norfolk Sea Life sites
- Credit: SADIE OSBORNE
Families are invited to join the explorers from CBeebies’ Octonauts on a new deep-sea adventure at Norfolk Sea Life sites this summer.
An immersive trail featuring featuring CBeebies’ Octonauts will take families on a journey filled with weird and wonderful activities, through interactive learning and play.
It will be held at sites across the UK including in Norfolk at Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton Sea Life Aquarium from June 12 to July 11.
Young recruits will begin their mission as soon as they arrive, acting as captain for the day.
Guests will scour the site to search for Captain Barnacles, who has gone missing after an undersea storm swept him away as he checked up on local coral.
The new captains will collect clues to locate Barnacles, all while learning about ocean dwelling creatures, including turtles, sharks, octopuses, rays and penguins.
For those looking for some extra fun and learning during their visit, creature cards with facts and activities will be available via the SEA LIFE website.
- 1 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 2 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 3 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 4 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 5 Plans for 13 new homes near historic former railway line
- 6 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 7 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 8 New headteacher appointed at village high school
- 9 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 10 Some of the best pictures from day two of the Royal Norfolk Show
Octonauts runs at Sea Life sites nationwide until September 5 with prices starting at £9.95.