Day out with indie bands in city park
COLIN WILSON Wombatwombat present Waterloo Park Walkabout 6 in the bandstand at Waterloo Park, Angel Road, Norwich, on Sunday, July 29 (1-7pm).
Wombatwombat present Waterloo Park Walkabout 6 in the bandstand at Waterloo Park, Angel Road, Norwich, on Sunday, July 29 (1-7pm).
The line-up and running order is still to be confirmed, but there will be performances in the afternoon from the likes of **** Dress, Giant Robot and the City of Tokyo, John et Jehn, from Paris via London, Innocence or Otherwise, the Brownies, the Gore Vidals, and from London, the Pony Collaboration.
If there is heavy rain the gig will transfer to the Edward VII, Aylsham Road, where there's a pay-as-you-eat barbecue in the evening, and from 7.30pm Howlback Hum presents more free music from Teknikov, Tell Me How, Charlotte Morris and eLsuB.
You may also want to watch:
Free entry. www.wombatwombat.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft