Day out with indie bands in city park
COLIN WILSON Wombatwombat present Waterloo Park Walkabout 6 in the bandstand at Waterloo Park, Angel Road, Norwich, on Sunday, July 29 (1-7pm).
Wombatwombat present Waterloo Park Walkabout 6 in the bandstand at Waterloo Park, Angel Road, Norwich, on Sunday, July 29 (1-7pm).
The line-up and running order is still to be confirmed, but there will be performances in the afternoon from the likes of **** Dress, Giant Robot and the City of Tokyo, John et Jehn, from Paris via London, Innocence or Otherwise, the Brownies, the Gore Vidals, and from London, the Pony Collaboration.
If there is heavy rain the gig will transfer to the Edward VII, Aylsham Road, where there's a pay-as-you-eat barbecue in the evening, and from 7.30pm Howlback Hum presents more free music from Teknikov, Tell Me How, Charlotte Morris and eLsuB.
Free entry. www.wombatwombat.co.uk
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue