Dance acts Mista Jam, Feed Me Live and Zinc to play second stage at Norfolk’s Sundown Festival
The second stage line-up for this September's Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground has been announced.
The more intimate second stage at Sundown, previously named the Norfolk Spectacular, will be presented by UKF Music on the Saturday night and have more of a dance music theme.
The festival is being held on Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3 with the likes of Olly Murs, Pixie Lott and headliner Dizzee Rascal taking centre stage on the first day and Zane Lowe, Labrinth, and headliners Chase & Status starring on the Sunday.
Now it has been confirmed that on the Saturday the second stage will feature dance acts such as Feed Me Live, Radio One and 1Xtra's Mista Jam, Funtcase, Zinc, Wilkinson and 16 Bit, among others to be confirmed.
They will play an indoor stage, with the event ending in time for the crowds to be back at the main stage in time for Dizzee Rascal's performance.
Sundown Festival spokesman, Dion Clements, said: 'This year's second stage, or Warehouse Stage, is going to be much more dance led than last year and the Saturday night, in particular, will have a strong emphasis on Bass music, with some of the hottest club DJs and dance acts of the moment ripping it up live, all under the banner of the renowned and highly revered brand UKF.
'We are honoured to have these esteemed names heading to Norfolk for the Sundown Festival, which provides a real opportunity for people that might not otherwise make it to big London club nights. We will also announce the Sunday night Stage 2 line-up shortly.'
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
The line-up for the second stage on the Sunday night is due to be announced soon.
For more details, or to book tickets, go to www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk or call 0871 224 1112 or 1113.