Free art workshops to be held in Norwich
- Credit: Lydia Haines
A variety of free art workshops will be held in Norwich this month as part of an exhibition.
Four Norfolk artists are currently displaying their work in The Undercroft Gallery and alongside the exhibition of paintings, sculptures and installations, they will be offering free workshops open to everyone.
The workshops kicked off on Saturday with a workshop on visual poetry.
Workshops will also take place on mixed media sculpture (Wednesday, 17 July from 2-5pm), screen painting (Monday, 22 July and Tuesday, 23 July from 2-4pm) and drawing and collage (Friday, July 26 from 2-5pm).
The CUSP exhibition itself is free entry and is open everyday until July 28 from 11am to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
The artists involved are Esther Boehm, Lydia Haines, Alison Dunhil and Helen Breach.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison