Free art workshops to be held in Norwich
- Credit: Lydia Haines
A variety of free art workshops will be held in Norwich this month as part of an exhibition.
Four Norfolk artists are currently displaying their work in The Undercroft Gallery and alongside the exhibition of paintings, sculptures and installations, they will be offering free workshops open to everyone.
The workshops kicked off on Saturday with a workshop on visual poetry.
Workshops will also take place on mixed media sculpture (Wednesday, 17 July from 2-5pm), screen painting (Monday, 22 July and Tuesday, 23 July from 2-4pm) and drawing and collage (Friday, July 26 from 2-5pm).
The CUSP exhibition itself is free entry and is open everyday until July 28 from 11am to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
The artists involved are Esther Boehm, Lydia Haines, Alison Dunhil and Helen Breach.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 10 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?