Cromer to mark Armed Forces Day
Cromer townsfolk will be saluting the nation's military at a special celebration on Saturday.
The town's Royal British Legion Branch has organised the occasion to mark Armed Forces Day.
The event, from 10am to 5pm at the Parish Hall on Church Street, will be opened by Brigadier Max Marriner,QCVS, CBE.
A large collection of militaria and equipment will be on display, including a Vickers machine gun and jeep.
Service and ex service organisations attending include the RNA, REME association, Ghurka Welfare Trust and Blind Veterans UK. Entry is free and refreshments will be available.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 5 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 9 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow