Cromer to mark Armed Forces Day
Cromer townsfolk will be saluting the nation's military at a special celebration on Saturday.
The town's Royal British Legion Branch has organised the occasion to mark Armed Forces Day.
The event, from 10am to 5pm at the Parish Hall on Church Street, will be opened by Brigadier Max Marriner,QCVS, CBE.
A large collection of militaria and equipment will be on display, including a Vickers machine gun and jeep.
Service and ex service organisations attending include the RNA, REME association, Ghurka Welfare Trust and Blind Veterans UK. Entry is free and refreshments will be available.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 8 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 9 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
- 10 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school