It’s lights, camera, action in Cromer as film crew shoots BBC drama
- Credit: Archant
Film production crew in Cromer for a Christmas-themed drama have been setting up cameras and other equipment at an amusement arcade in the town today.
Cast members and crew have been in town since yesterday for the production, the details of which are being kept tightly under wraps.
Filming took place at a house in Oliver Court, off Cromwell Road, on yesterday, and workers also set up a giant Christmas tree in the middle of the pier.
Today, further filming has taken place at Leisureland Amusements in New Street, and crew members were also setting up more amusements around the Hi-Slide next to Melbourne Slope.
Meanwhile, a banner with 'Christmas Fair' has been put in place over the pier's entrance.
Lynn and Mike Oinn, from Cromer, were among those wondering what the show would be all about.
Mrs Oinn said: 'It certainly looks like it's got a Christmas theme.'
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 6 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
Notices from North Norfolk District Council said the pier would be closed on Thursday, and the prom and Melbourne Slope have also been closed to vehicles.