Crab and Lobster Festival moves to Cromer
Despite a blustery start the Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster Festival has got underway in Cromer.
The festival, which was officially opened in Sheringham on Saturday, is set to continue through the day with the world pier crabbing championships, cooking demonstrations, lobster pot and gansey making and arts and crafts activities.
In Sheringham today there is also a classic car rally and a beer festival.
The town crier competition has been put on hold after Cromer town crier Jason Bell was taken ill on Friday night.
For a full round-up of the weekend's events and pictures of the festival see tomorrow's EDP and Thursday's North Norfolk News.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall