Win tickets to Let’s Rock Norwich and Sunday Sessions with headliner Noel Gallagher
- Credit: Archant
There are 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs for big musical events taking place in Norwich this month, including a night with headliner Noel Gallagher.
There are five tickets to be won for Let's Rock Norwich, taking place on Saturday, May 25, and another five tickets for Sunday Sessions - with Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds as the headline act - on Sunday, May 26.
Let's Rock is aimed at the whole family and brings a fantastic line up of chart-topping 80s acts with plenty to entertain all ages including a Kids' Kingdom with an interactive circus, face painting and inflatables.
Headliners at this year's event are Trinidadian-English R&B singer Billy Ocean, whose hits including When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going, Suddenly and Caribbean Queen, Andy Bell, best known as the lead singer of synth-pop duo Erasure, and Marc Almond who has sold 30 million records worldwide and his biggest hit was 1989 number one single Something's Gotten Hold of My Heart, featuring Gene Pitney.
To be in with a chance to win tickets for Let's Rock Norwich, answer the following question: Where is Let's Rock Norwich taking place? A) Earlham Park, B) The Waterfront or C) Carrow Road. To enter, text EDPCOMP followed by A, B or C, your name and email address to 63333.
Sunday Sessions was launched in 2018 and this year multi-platinum Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be joined by Razorlight, The Coral, Neon Waltz, October Drift and Ducking Punch.
There is plenty for all the family to enjoy including circus workshops with Bigtopmania Circus, face painting, crafts, a funfair and children's entertainers.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
To grab a pair of tickets for Sunday Sessions, answer the following: Before High Flying Birds what band was Noel Gallagher in? A) Oasis, B) Blur or C) The Rolling Stones. Text EENCOMP followed by A, B or C, your name and email address to 63333 to enter.
Entries must be received by 5pm on Monday, May 20, with winners to be announced on May 21. Texts cost 50p plus standard network rates