Cocktail of the Month: Key Lime Pie Martini
- Credit: WSS
Each month we search for a tasty tipple we think our readers will love and show how you can recreate it at home.
This month's cocktail comes courtesy of Warwick St Social in Norwich, who have whipped up a Key Lime Pie Martini.
The Key Lime Pie Martini is available at the restaurant, but here's how you can make your own:
You may also want to watch:
25ml Russian Standard Vodka
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
20ml Triple Sec
The juice of 1/2 a lime
1 teaspoon of Rose's lime marmalade
1 ginger nut biscuit
Add all of the ingredients, except the biscuit, to a cocktail shaker. Stir until the marmalade breaks down then add ice and shake vigorously for around 10 seconds.
Take a Martini glass and dampen the rim. Crush the ginger nut biscuit finally and dip the glass in the crumbs to create a surround.
To finish, pour drink into glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
• Did you try making our Cocktail of the Month? Let us know what you thought. Email firstname.lastname@example.org