Cocktail of the Month: Beez Nuts
- Credit: Bar and Beyond
Each month we search for a tasty tipple we think our readers will love and show how you can recreate it at home.
This month's cocktail comes courtesy of Bar and Beyond in Norwich, who are showcasing a drink from their new menu, called Beez Nuts.
The drink was inspired by the childhood love of drinking leftover milk in the cereal bowl after eating breakfast and is intended to create a sense of nostalgia.
Here's how you can make your own...
25ml Morgans Spiced
12.5ml Marie Brizard Creme de Banane
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
12.5ml Marie Brizard Creme de Cacao
25ml Coco Real Coconut Cream
50ml Half & Half
Shake all ingredients together with ice then strain. For a fun, nostalgic twist pour the drink into a variety pack Crunchy Nut Cornflakes packet to serve. Add a straw and voilà.