Cocktail of the Month: Beez Nuts
- Credit: Bar and Beyond
Each month we search for a tasty tipple we think our readers will love and show how you can recreate it at home.
This month's cocktail comes courtesy of Bar and Beyond in Norwich, who are showcasing a drink from their new menu, called Beez Nuts.
The drink was inspired by the childhood love of drinking leftover milk in the cereal bowl after eating breakfast and is intended to create a sense of nostalgia.
Here's how you can make your own...
You may also want to watch:
25ml Morgans Spiced
12.5ml Marie Brizard Creme de Banane
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
12.5ml Marie Brizard Creme de Cacao
25ml Coco Real Coconut Cream
50ml Half & Half
Shake all ingredients together with ice then strain. For a fun, nostalgic twist pour the drink into a variety pack Crunchy Nut Cornflakes packet to serve. Add a straw and voilà.