Could a Norfolk couple appear on this year’s Coach Trip?
- Credit: PA
Applications for Coach Trip 2018 are now open - are you going to apply?
The Channel 4 television show first aired back in 2005 and has been a favourite on our screens ever since.
Tour guide Brendan Sheerin leads a group of couples around the coach-trip holiday of a lifetime, exposing them to exciting experiences and adventure challenges.
However, couples can get voted off of the show by their fellow holiday-makers. Two strikes, and you are out.
Have you ever wanted to appear on Coach Trip?
You may also want to watch:
Well, now is your chance.
Applications are now open for the summer 2018 filming. You can apply with your partner, best friend, sister, brother, mother - anyone!
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft