Classic Vehicle charity run from Sheringham to Sandringham
- Credit: submitted
Classic vehicle owners are being invited to take part in a charity run.
The North Norfolk Classic Vehicle Club's St George's Day Run takes place on Sunday, April 24
The run, which starts in Sheringham and finishes at the Royal Estate at Sandringham, is in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
It is part of the 'Drive-it Day' initiative of the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs.
A minimum donation of £10 is requested which goes directly to the charity. Details and entry forms are available from Christine Sparrow on 01603 781917 or email csparrow57@ gmail.com or visit www.nncvc.org.uk.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 9 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 10 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school