Classic Ibiza event at Blickling just got even bigger for next year
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photgraphy
After 2017's sell-out, the organisers of Classic Ibiza have announced their partnership with Ministry of Sound for next year's event at Blickling Park.
On Friday, August 10 next year Classic Ibiza will ensure that one of Norfolk's best-known beauty spots will rival the White Island for party anthems when a live DJ and the Urban Soul Orchestra (USO) will bring some of the most iconic dance tracks from the last 20 years to life.
The music will start with a chilled set and the concert will move into full party mode in the second half with dance-floor classics, old and new.
Lisa Ward, of Classic Ibiza organisers, Revival Productions said: 'There is no stronger illustration of what we have created with Classic Ibiza, than the endorsement of Ministry of Sound.
'They continue to be the heartbeat for dance music lovers across the globe, spanning generations and genres. Last year, they came on board with a couple of our other Classic Ibiza dates and it's fantastic to now have their partnership across all venues. We look forward to developing a strong relationship with them to further enhance the experience of our audiences.'
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Akuffo, Ministry of Sound's Director of Events & Brand, said they were really excited about partnering with Classic Ibiza on these shows.
He added: 'These are the songs that helped create incredible moments at our events over the last 25 years.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
'Now, in these amazing settings and with a full orchestra, our audiences, both experienced and contemporary, can enjoy the tracks in a completely new way.'
Stephen Hussey, founder and conductor of USO, said: 'The Classic Ibiza formula works so well because it's something new and different that appeals to so many people. Having Ministry of Sound on board turns the dial up to 11.'
Since announcing the 2018 date in late September, all early bird tickets and gazebos have gone and the concert is expected to sell-out in advance.
Tickets are available at £39.50; for full event details and tickets visit www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box-office on 01283 841601.