Christmas show at Yarmouth Hippodrome
Anthony Carroll Fabulous firebreathers, African acrobats and a traditional seasonal welcome will be helping to draw the crowds to this year's Christmas Spectacular at the Yarmouth Hippodrome.
Fabulous firebreathers, African acrobats and a traditional seasonal welcome will be helping to draw the crowds to this year's Christmas Spectacular at the Yarmouth Hippodrome.
Thousands of people look set to be thrilled as they witness daredevil acts in the eighth annual Christmas show at the famous seafront auditorium from December 13 to January 4.
This season's spectacular line up was unveiled yesterday and includes firebreathers and aerial artists from Russian troupe Equilibrium and gravity defying stunt acrobats the Kenyan Chiefs.
The two hour show also features the hilarious antics of Mexican clown Chico Rico, the glamorous Estelle Clifton dancers and Dennis the stunt diver.
And as an added festive bonus any adults who buy a ticket for the highly popular show will be given free entrance into Santa's Winter Wonderland - a new attraction based at the nearby Windmill.
- 1 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 2 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 5 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 6 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 7 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 8 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
The Windmill, normally a fun golfing site, has been transformed into a Christmas fantasy, with children meeting a jovial Santa and his elf helpers and colourful Lapland friends.
And the mix of a breathtaking show and the promise of meeting Father Christmas has seen advance bookings more than double compared to last season.
Peter Jay, who owns both buildings said: "This year's show at the Hippodrome is the biggest spectacle around and is faster moving and thrilling than pantomimes.
"I decided to set up Santa's Winter Wonderland as the Windmill is empty over this time and I thought why not just give it a go and
help brighten up people's Christmases?"
Tickets for the Christmas Spectacular cost £16, £15, £14, £12.50 or £10 for adults with children under-14 costing £10 and OAPs entering for £12.
Tickets are available by calling the box office on 01493 844172 or by visiting www.hippodromecircus.co.uk
Normal entrance for Santa's Winter Wonderland is £2 for adults and children cost £6, which includes a free gift from Father Christmas.