Chiller is next summer drama at Sheringham Little Theatre
The spine chiller Gaslight is the latest offering in Sheringham Little Theatre's summer repertory season.
Directed by Illona Linthwaite, the play tells the tale of scheming husband Jack Manningham's mental torture of his young, vulnerable wife Bella.
Set in fogbound London in 1880, the classic psychological thriller by Patrick Hamilton promises to have audiences on the edge of their seats as, via a series of twists and turns, the plot unfolds, revealing a woman who is convinced she is going mad.
However the appearance of police detective Rough sheds a chilling light over what has been taking place within Bella's own home.
Gaslight, which runs until next Tuesday July 19 and from August 10-16, will be followed by Alan Ayckbourn's comedy Absent Friends, which runs from July 21-26 and from August 17-23.
Tickets, priced �15 Friday and Saturday, �14.50 Monday-Thursday, �8.50 under 18s, are available from the box office on 01263 822347. For more information, visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash