Chiller is next summer drama at Sheringham Little Theatre
The spine chiller Gaslight is the latest offering in Sheringham Little Theatre's summer repertory season.
Directed by Illona Linthwaite, the play tells the tale of scheming husband Jack Manningham's mental torture of his young, vulnerable wife Bella.
Set in fogbound London in 1880, the classic psychological thriller by Patrick Hamilton promises to have audiences on the edge of their seats as, via a series of twists and turns, the plot unfolds, revealing a woman who is convinced she is going mad.
However the appearance of police detective Rough sheds a chilling light over what has been taking place within Bella's own home.
Gaslight, which runs until next Tuesday July 19 and from August 10-16, will be followed by Alan Ayckbourn's comedy Absent Friends, which runs from July 21-26 and from August 17-23.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �15 Friday and Saturday, �14.50 Monday-Thursday, �8.50 under 18s, are available from the box office on 01263 822347. For more information, visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham