Charli XCX Review: ‘Girls rule, and Charli XCX is the leader of the pack’
She's the leader of the all-girl-gang. With her pop tunes and don't-give-dam attitude, the 22-year-old singer captured the Big Weekend crowd.
Born Charlotte Aitchison, Charli XCX has a cocky aggression mixed with candy floss charm which makes her different.
With sky-scraper heels and an all-girl band, Charli rocked.
Boom Clap is her most well known song - but the crowd didn't care what the Hertfordshire native was doing on stage.
Girls rule, and Charli XCX is the leader of the pack.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water