Cats workshop children at Cromer dance school
- Credit: Archant
Dancing twins Polly and Sophie Duniam are returning to their home town to run a week-long school in the Easter break.
They will team up to lead sessions at the Marlene's School of Dance on Louden Road, Cromer, run by their mother.
The school is from Monday April 14-Thursday April 17 and aimed at youngsters with some experience of dance, but mostly 'plenty of enthusiasm', said Marlene Duniam.
The end result will be a No Boundaries show at the Sheringham Little Theatre on May 10.
The twins are professional singers and dancers and have performed around the world.
Youngsters will also be able to learn original West End choreography from Cats from professional musical performer Cameron Ball.
Sessions will be held on Sunday April 13 between 10am-10.45am for children aged six to nine, and 10.45am-noon for children aged 10 or over. They cost £5 or £10.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 9 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 10 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
Call 01263 515 288, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.marlenesschoolofdancing.co.uk.