Norwich cafe to sell Christmas afternoon tea - complete with bottomless Prosecco
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich cafe has given its afternoon tea a festive makeover.
Britannia Enterprises run three venues in Norwich - Cafe Britannia, Guildhall Britannia and Park Britannia.
Its already celebrated afternoon teas will be glammed up in time for Christmas, with the option to add bottomless bubbly for some extra sparkle.
The teas will be available from Guildhall Britannia (in the city centre) from November 1 and from Cafe Britannia and Park Britannia from December 1. All venues will be selling them every day from 2pm, up until December 24.
Prices start at £12.95 each for adults, £14.95 if you want a bottomless afternoon tea, and then £24.95 if you want bottomless afternoon tea WITH bottomless Prosecco too. It costs £5.95 per child.
MORE: Morrisons launches 'hottest ever supermarket curry'Cafe Britannia also take bookings for parties of 10 or more people if you want to make the festivities even more of an occasion. No booking is required for parties of less than 10.
You may also want to watch:
Davina Tanner, chief executive of Britannia Enterprises, said: 'We are renowned for being one of the few places in Norwich that you can enjoy afternoon tea without pre-booking (for groups of less than 10 people) so people might decide to enjoy one spontaneously on a Christmas shopping trip.
'Our afternoon teas are really popular all year round (we were thrilled to be a finalist in Best Afternoon Tea Category in the recent Norfolk Food and Drink Awards) which is why we thought we'd give them a bit of a festive makeover for Christmas.'
MORE: An Irish pub is set to open its doors in NorwichTo top it all off, you'll also get a 15pc off voucher to spend at Shop Britannia on Britannia Road.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
For more information or to make a group booking, email email@example.com or call 01603 614541.