BrewDog Norwich to offer bottomless brunch
- Credit: BrewDog
A Norwich pub will be hosting a brunch event with unlimited pints or prosecco to celebrate the opening of its new upstairs space.
BrewDog, on Queen Street, will be offering customers bottomless brunch on Sunday, February 24.
It costs £25 per head and you'll get a two hour slot to enjoy any item from the brunch menu along with bottomless glasses of beer or prosecco.
Menu options for the one off event include eggs benedict, fried chicken on waffles, and variations on a full English.
Brunch is served from 11am to 4pm and you can either book online or go along on the day.
You may also want to watch:
BrewDog announced the event as a way of celebrating the venue's new upstairs space which is opening on Friday, February 22.
The pub will also be hosting a craft beer festival on March 16.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?