BrewDog Norwich to offer bottomless brunch
- Credit: BrewDog
A Norwich pub will be hosting a brunch event with unlimited pints or prosecco to celebrate the opening of its new upstairs space.
BrewDog, on Queen Street, will be offering customers bottomless brunch on Sunday, February 24.
It costs £25 per head and you'll get a two hour slot to enjoy any item from the brunch menu along with bottomless glasses of beer or prosecco.
Menu options for the one off event include eggs benedict, fried chicken on waffles, and variations on a full English.
Brunch is served from 11am to 4pm and you can either book online or go along on the day.
You may also want to watch:
BrewDog announced the event as a way of celebrating the venue's new upstairs space which is opening on Friday, February 22.
The pub will also be hosting a craft beer festival on March 16.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?