Hit stall the ‘Broads Village’ will be back and better than ever at Norfolk Show
- Credit: Ian Burt
The Broads Village is back and will be better than ever at this year's Royal Norfolk Show.
The village gives a flavour of the amazing wildlife, unique landscapes and fascinating heritage they can expect to find in the Broads National Park
Activity favourites including pond dipping, badge-making, 'poodunnit?' and the unique marshman's tools quiz will all be back, as well as host of new ones too.
Follow the Broads trail and try your hand at using a throwline, take a selfie aboard the selfie-boat or have a go at shaping your own landscape in the virtual reality sandbox.
The Norfolk Federation of Womens Institute havealso announced their stall theme for this year, choosing a circus theme for their stand.
As such, they'll be selling a host of circus-themed crafts at their stall.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup