Hit stall the ‘Broads Village’ will be back and better than ever at Norfolk Show
- Credit: Ian Burt
The Broads Village is back and will be better than ever at this year's Royal Norfolk Show.
The village gives a flavour of the amazing wildlife, unique landscapes and fascinating heritage they can expect to find in the Broads National Park
Activity favourites including pond dipping, badge-making, 'poodunnit?' and the unique marshman's tools quiz will all be back, as well as host of new ones too.
Follow the Broads trail and try your hand at using a throwline, take a selfie aboard the selfie-boat or have a go at shaping your own landscape in the virtual reality sandbox.
The Norfolk Federation of Womens Institute havealso announced their stall theme for this year, choosing a circus theme for their stand.
You may also want to watch:
As such, they'll be selling a host of circus-themed crafts at their stall.
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops project
- 2 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 3 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 7 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 8 Dog dies and another missing after getting lost in snow
- 9 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 10 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city