Bongo’s Bingo set to return to Norfolk in 2020
- Credit: Archant
Get ready to jump and jive as Bongo's Bingo is coming back to two Norfolk locations in 2020.
Bongo's Bingo has been running at Ocean Room in Gorleston-on Sea since January 2018 and Epic Studios in Norwich since October 2019 and combines the traditional game with dance-offs, rave intervals and plenty of heckling.
The event is for all ages and prizes on offer range from a pink unicorn and Philip Schofield cardboard cut-out to cash.
The event first started in Liverpool in April 2015 and now takes place in cities across Europe, including London, Paris and Manchester.
The first Bongo's Bingo of the year at Epic Studios takes place on January 25 and at Ocean Room on February 8.
You may also want to watch:
Kelly Evans, managing director of Ocean Room, said: "It is an absolutely hilarious night of entertainment and it is so much more exciting than normal bingo and the whole family comes along."
You can purchase tickets to the event, for over 18s only, at bongosbingo.co.uk or on the app.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this story said that Boyzlife were performing at the Bongo's Bingo event in Gorleston on February 8, this is not the case. Boyzlife are expected to return to the Ocean Room in 2020 but the date is yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 10 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival