DJ Neil Fox coming to Norwich for bank holiday party
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
DJ and former Pop Idol judge Neil Fox will be bringing the party to the city this weekend.
Neil, also known by nicknames Foxy and Dr Fox, is the special guest at Bond No.28 Tombland on Sunday May 5.
The event has free entry and he will be performing a noughties DJ set at the venue from 8.30pm to 10pm.
He began his professional radio career on Radio Wyvern in 1984 and went on to present on BBC Radio 1, Capital Radio and Magic FM.
His music knowledge was also utilised as a judge on talent show Pop Idol between 2001 and 2003 with Simon Cowell, Pete Waterman and Nicki Chapman.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Fox said: 'Over the last 30 years I have had an absolute blast making appearances all over the country and working in most cities in the UK but never Norwich!
'I recently traced back my family tree and found that my father's side came from Norfolk back in the 19th century so I'm looking forward to coming home!'
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
The bar, located at 27 to 28 Tombland, will be open from 12pm on May 5 to 2am on May 6 with an outside barbecue including 241 cocktails, pizzas and tapas.