Blickling Hall releases discounted Classic Ibiza 2018 tickets after 2017 sell-out
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photgraphy
Following the stellar success of this year's Classic Ibiza event at Blickling Hall, organisers have decided to release early bird tickets ahead of their 2018 event.
After the sold-out event at the National Trust site this year, tickets for the event on August 10, 2018, are already on sale for those who want to be sure they won't miss out.
The night is bought to life by the Urban Soul Orchestra (USO), who bring the biggest dance tracks of the last twenty years to life in an inspiring new way.
Stephen Hussey, founder and conductor of USO, added: 'The Classic Ibiza formula works so well because it is something new and different that appeals to so many people: Ibiza dance tunes meets classical orchestra; stunning stately home meets music festival.
'The best thing about performing at Blickling is the dramatic backdrop for the Classic Ibiza set, particularly when the sun goes down over the grounds and the beat picks up as the music moves into the dance set. The laser show against the Blickling skyline is stunning and really sets the Ibiza vibe.'
You may also want to watch:
The evening will start with a chill-out set where people can enjoy their picnics and a drink or two, or dance along as the sun fades.
Then the live DJ will turn things up in the interval, getting the crowd into the mood before the USO and vocalists return to the stage to ramp things up into full, party mode.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
Lisa Ward of Revival Productions spoke about this year's event. She said: 'There's something really special about the combination of a beautiful National Trust setting and music that gets absolutely everyone on their feet – the crowd absolutely love it!'
A limited number of early bird tickets are available at a reduced price of £35 (£39.50 thereafter).
For full event details and tickets visit www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box office on 01283 841601.
Classic Ibiza is the first of two major music events being staged at the National Trust venue that weekend. 'The Great British Prom' will also return on Saturday, August 11, with details to be released shortly.