Blakeney Harbour Room announces its December entertainment programme
Tribute bands and Morston mussels are among the attractions at Blakeney Harbour Room in December.
The popular venue has announced it programme of entertainment for the coming month.
Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin tribute act Purple Zeppelin will be performing on Saturday, December 8. Entry costs �10.
On Sunday, December 9, there will be a mussel festival from 6.30pm featuring mussels, chips and crusty bread plus live music. Entry costs �14 and an alternative meal will be available.
There will be a quiz night on December 13, with cash prizes for teams of up to four people. Blues and rock group The Larry Miller Band will perform the following day on December 14. Entry costs �10.
On December 16, there will be free folk music in the bar between 3 and 6pm. From 7pm the same day, there will a tribute to the wit and satire of the late Jake Thackry, courtesy of Fake Thackry. Entry costs �5.
There will be live music and cocktails in the bar on December 21, when entry will be free.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 4 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
Folk musicians will be performing in the bar on Boxing day from 6pm, with a cup on offer for the most original act. Nibbles will be supplied by the Old Wild Rovers and entry is free.
Folk music will be on the bill again on December 30, when entry will be free.
On New Year's Eve there will be a dance to band Fourplay. Entry costs �3 including a beefburger or a hotdog, served between 9.30 and 10.30pm.
Most events start at 8pm unless otherwise stated. Visit www.blakeneyharbourroom.co.uk.