Street food event to be held in Norwich Castle gardens every weekend this summer
A new street food event will be taking over the Norwich Castle gardens every Saturday this summer.
Run by the Castle Mall and Feast on the Street, The Big Banquet will feature food stalls and entertainment from local performers each week.
The first event on May 5 is set to include food stalls from Natural Born Grillers, Namaste, Vettes Veggie van, Birch Catering, Wraps and
The foodie event will be held every Saturday, except July 7 due to the Lord Mayor's celebration, from May 5 until August 25 with the stalls open from 12pm to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
BT Sport presenter Jake Humphrey is already a fan of the event and urged the people of Norwich to support it.
He tweeted: 'Love this. People of Norwich get involved and support initiatives like this that make the city even better.'
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Feast on the Street is a collective group set up by street food traders in Norwich and its first event took place in 2013 as part of the Norwich and Norfolk Food and Drink Festival.