BeWILDerwood set to open huge new play area for 2019
- Credit: Archant
Your little ones will be able to scale to new heights as a new play area will open at BeWILDerwood for the new season.
The popular family attraction, located in Hoveton, is set in woodland and includes boat trips, mazes and storytelling stages.
BeWILDerwood is currently closed for winter but will reopen on February 16 for half-term.
New for 2019, The Towering Treetop Tangles is a giant wooden structure which children can scramble through to explore the giant flowers in the treetops.
The play area, located behind the Tricky Tunnels at the edge of the park, is the largest at BeWILDerwood and reaches upwards of 30 feet and covers over 1,000 feet.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for BeWILDerwood said:'The Towering Treetop Tangles got its name because the structure itself is inspired by the idea of a collection of wild, giant flowers growing in BeWILDerwood way up high in the canopy.
'It will be one for the bigger, braver kids as it comprises of a mixture of adventurous ground play to clamber through, high-level walkways,
READ MORE: 13 brilliant family attractions to visit in 2019platforms below the tree canopy and challenging play equipment up in the air designed to encourage creative, free play.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 4 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 8 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 9 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 10 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
'And of course, in true BeWILDerwood spirit, grown-ups are expected to join in the fun too.
'The Twiggles & Boggle Builders are still working on sprucing the Towering Treetop Tangles, making it look quirky and magical in true BeWILDerwood style.'
Whilst the wooden structure is now completed, the giant flowers and finishing touches still need to be added.
The award-winning forest of fun opens for weekends after February half-term and daily from April 5.