Tickets go on sale for Ben Langley’s Norfolk show
- Credit: Archant
Fans of panto star Ben Langley will still get to see him in Norfolk this year as tickets on sale for his solo show.
The comic, who appeared on Britain's Got Talent in 2018, is coming to the Diss Corn Hall on Saturday August 24.
The description for the show says: 'The Diss-based variety comedian, panto comic and Britain's Got Talent star lands at the Corn Hall to deliver his fast-paced, hilarious one man show which will take you on a comedy train ride through the ridiculous never to return again.
'A night of fabulously silly, riotous fun for all the family.'
The new show comes after Ben Langley was told he was not needed for Norwich Theatre Royal panto Cinderella in December 2019.
You may also want to watch:
The decision was met with criticism from fans and thousands signed petitions to keep him in the show.
Since his departure, Ben has received offers for other pantomimes for this Christmas but none from Norfolk theatres yet.
Tickets cost £14 and can be purchased on the Diss Corn Hall website.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season