Norwich Theatre Royal Review: Ben and Holly a big hit with little people in the audience
- Credit: Archant
Ben and Holly might only be little, but the pair certainly made a big impression on their visit to Norwich.
The young fairy princess and her little elf best friend have arrived at Norwich's Theatre Royal with their Little Kingdom full of friend's to take all the small people in the audience on a huge adventure.
It is a big, bright, musical roller-coaster ride of a show which certainly proved to be a loop the loop hit with the rows and rows of young people hidden among the thorny brambles in the audience.
As ever, clever staging helped really bring the child-friendly adventures to life, with a flying puppet scene amid smoke and song one of the show's real highlights.
It might not be big but it certainly is clever and had children, most of them anyway, caught hook, line and sinker from the start.
You may also want to watch:
- Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom can be seen on Saturday (June 8) at 10am and 1pm. For tickets call 01603 630000.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler