Norwich Theatre Royal Review: Ben and Holly a big hit with little people in the audience
- Credit: Archant
Ben and Holly might only be little, but the pair certainly made a big impression on their visit to Norwich.
The young fairy princess and her little elf best friend have arrived at Norwich's Theatre Royal with their Little Kingdom full of friend's to take all the small people in the audience on a huge adventure.
It is a big, bright, musical roller-coaster ride of a show which certainly proved to be a loop the loop hit with the rows and rows of young people hidden among the thorny brambles in the audience.
As ever, clever staging helped really bring the child-friendly adventures to life, with a flying puppet scene amid smoke and song one of the show's real highlights.
It might not be big but it certainly is clever and had children, most of them anyway, caught hook, line and sinker from the start.
You may also want to watch:
- Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom can be seen on Saturday (June 8) at 10am and 1pm. For tickets call 01603 630000.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals