Bear won’t have a chance to behave badly in Norwich
- Credit: submitted
The producers of a popular children's TV show have cancelled its stage tour just weeks before it was set to arrive in the region.
Bear Behaving Badly was due to take to the stage on Easter Monday, March 28, at Norwich Theatre Royal as part of a number of UK dates.
But Theatre Royal spokesman John Bultitude said the show had been cancelled.
'Our box office team will get in touch with everyone who has booked for the show to let them know about the cancellation and make arrangements for a refund or credit,' he said.
Producers HDLive apologised for the sudden cancellation. 'We would like to apologise to all the customers that have purchased tickets for Bear Behaving Badly as, due to unforeseen circumstances, the tour has had to be cancelled,' they said. 'This has been a very difficult and disappointing decision to make.'
You may also want to watch:
The production would have featured the stars of the hit television programme in a show aimed at 5 to 12 year-olds penned by Glen Davies, who played Mr Prank in the TV show and was gearing up to reprise the role on stage.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 10 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk