Bear won’t have a chance to behave badly in Norwich
- Credit: submitted
The producers of a popular children's TV show have cancelled its stage tour just weeks before it was set to arrive in the region.
Bear Behaving Badly was due to take to the stage on Easter Monday, March 28, at Norwich Theatre Royal as part of a number of UK dates.
But Theatre Royal spokesman John Bultitude said the show had been cancelled.
'Our box office team will get in touch with everyone who has booked for the show to let them know about the cancellation and make arrangements for a refund or credit,' he said.
Producers HDLive apologised for the sudden cancellation. 'We would like to apologise to all the customers that have purchased tickets for Bear Behaving Badly as, due to unforeseen circumstances, the tour has had to be cancelled,' they said. 'This has been a very difficult and disappointing decision to make.'
The production would have featured the stars of the hit television programme in a show aimed at 5 to 12 year-olds penned by Glen Davies, who played Mr Prank in the TV show and was gearing up to reprise the role on stage.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 3 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 4 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 5 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 10 NCFC LIVE: Spirited City held to 0-0 draw by in-form Wolves