Another sell-out show for 30 Seconds to Mars
Colin Wilson Following their sold-out autumn tour, 30 Seconds to Mars extend their attack of the UK with their most extensive tour here to date and play Norwich UEA on Sunday (7.
Following their sold-out autumn tour, 30 Seconds to Mars extend their attack of the UK with their most extensive tour here to date and play Norwich UEA on Sunday (7.30pm).
30 Seconds to Mars are led by Jared Leto who in addition to fronting a successful rock band, has acted in more than 15 acclaimed films, including Panic Room, Fight Club and American Psycho.
Their self-titled 2002 debut established the group as fresh, new force, with last year's follow-up, A Beautiful Lie, reaching gold-selling status.
Last year the band won the prestigious Best Single Award at the Kerrang! Awards for The Kill which helped cement their status here as one of the most exciting rock acts to break through.
They were also nominated twice in the MTV Europe Music Awards held in Munich last November. On the band's last visit to the UK they treated Radio One listeners to an outstanding cover of the Kanye West hit Stronger on Jo Whiley's Live Lounge.
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 3 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 6 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 9 What's next for 'the biggest development in the region?'
- 10 'You look just like her' Shop worker mistook The Queen for look-a-like
30 Seconds to Mars release their new single, From Yesterday, through Virgin Records on Monday. The single has already reached number one on the US Modern Rock Chart.
t 01603 508050 - returns only