American rock band Alien Ant Farm to perform at Norwich Waterfront
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Alien Ant Farm will be heading to Norwich next year.
The American band have announced an 11-date European tour which includes a stop at The Waterfront on Saturday, February 10 2018.
Formed in California in 1996, the group are best know for their cover of Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal as well as hits such as Movies and These Days.
Supporting them on tour are Chicago band SOil and rock band Local H from Illinois.
To date the band have released five studio albums, selling over five million units world wide. They have also had tracks featured on the first Spider-Man soundtrack, as well as in the film American Pie 2.
You may also want to watch:
The announcement of their show follows news that indie rock band Everything Everything will perform a headline show in Norwich.
Tickets for Alien Ant Farm cost £20 and go on sale on Thursday, August 31 from 10am.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears