All you need to know about Rod Stewart’s return to Carrow Road this weekend
- Credit: Archant Norfolk 2011
Off to see Rod Stewart at Carrow Road on Saturday? – Here's what you need to know about the performance.
The 73-year-old singer, best known for hits such as Maggie May and Sailing kicks off his UK Hits 2016 stadium tour at Carrow Road on Saturday.
He promised thousands of fans at the city's football ground back in 2011 that he would return.
County Hall will be open for pay-on-the-day parking from 3.30pm priced at £8 per car with gates for the concert opening at 5pm.
The stadium opens to corporate ticket holders from 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Park and Ride will also be running additional late services from the Airport, Harford, Sprowston and Thickthorn with the last bus back to each site departing Norwich bus station at midnight.
No food or drink will be allowed into the ground.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
• Tickets for the event were priced at £55, £75 and £95 plus £125 for special VIP tickets but are no longer available on Ticketmaster.
• Are you going to the event? Don't forget to tweet your pictures to @EDP24