All you need to know about Rod Stewart’s return to Carrow Road this weekend
- Credit: Archant Norfolk 2011
Off to see Rod Stewart at Carrow Road on Saturday? – Here's what you need to know about the performance.
The 73-year-old singer, best known for hits such as Maggie May and Sailing kicks off his UK Hits 2016 stadium tour at Carrow Road on Saturday.
He promised thousands of fans at the city's football ground back in 2011 that he would return.
County Hall will be open for pay-on-the-day parking from 3.30pm priced at £8 per car with gates for the concert opening at 5pm.
The stadium opens to corporate ticket holders from 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Park and Ride will also be running additional late services from the Airport, Harford, Sprowston and Thickthorn with the last bus back to each site departing Norwich bus station at midnight.
No food or drink will be allowed into the ground.
- 1 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 Norfolk teacher, preacher and scout leader indecently assaulted four boys
- 4 'How can they do this to mum' - Anger as 87-year-old dumped at care home
- 5 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 6 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 7 A146 outside Norwich closed after collision between bus and pedestrian
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Man, 67, named after fatal single vehicle crash
• Tickets for the event were priced at £55, £75 and £95 plus £125 for special VIP tickets but are no longer available on Ticketmaster.
• Are you going to the event? Don't forget to tweet your pictures to @EDP24