Air show displays at Seething
As the summer season draws to a close the small airfield at Seething in south Norfolk will provide for a great family day out over the bank holiday weekend with an airshow on Sunday, August 29.
As the summer season draws to a close the small airfield at Seething in south Norfolk will provide for a great family day out over the bank holiday weekend with an airshow on Sunday, August 29, from 10am to 6pm with the air displays starting at 2pm.
In the air will be a North American P51 Mustang reflecting the sacrifices made by the American flyers in the second world war as well as a Gold Air Sukhoi and Chinese Nancjing, a Spitfire display and the Boeing Stearman Duo.
On the ground there will be lots to see and do.
There will be a large display of model aircraft, historic military vehicles and classic cars as well as a wide variety of stalls and a tombola and raffle.
You may also want to watch:
Musical entertainment includes two sessions by the American Tan group and a performance by the Half Garths band.
Admission: adults £3, children (under-16) free. All profits go towards the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m