91 photos of nights out in Norwich last week
- Credit: Archant
Did you go out in Norwich last weekend? We've gone inside some of the city's hottest clubs and bars to see who's been out and about. Can you can spot yourself in our gallery below?
From Drake appreciation evenings to celebrating 20 years of The Spice Girls, it was all happening in Norwich last weekend at venues such as Mercy XS, Flaunt, Stadia, Roccos, Mantra, Bond and The Waterfront.
Friday July 1 saw Flaunt host an evening dedicated to girl power icons The Spice Girls who released their first single, Wannabe, 20 years ago in July 1996. The celebration involved fancy dress, themed decorations, music and a look at rare collectable Spice Girl items. The girls from ROSEBUD hosted the evening and gave an unforgettable performance to all in attendance.
Similarly The Cabana Club at Mercy XS hosted a Drake themed evening on Friday with cardboard cut outs and all his classic tracks.
We've collected some of the great images taken by top local photographers which showcase the fun that was had over the weekend as a whole.
You may also want to watch:
Browse our gallery and see if you can spot yourself or a familiar face, and don't forget to keep a look out each week for more photographs from these popular locations.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients