5 fantastic foodie deals to take advantage of this Blue Monday
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It may be considered the most depressing day of the year, but that doesn't mean we have to be gloomy, especially when there's free food on offer! Make Blue Monday a little better with one of these delicious deals:
• 25pc off at The Library Restaurant
It's The Library's 25th anniversary and to celebrate the occasion they're offering customers the chance to claim 25pc off their bill (food only) until January 25, which means today is the perfect day to treat yourself to something tasty. There are also 25 meals to be won when customers sign up to the restaurant's mailing list online, visit thelibraryrestaurat.co.uk for more information.
• 2 for 1 on Ronaldo Ice Creams
Norfolk ice cream makers, Ronaldo Ices are attempting to help make Blue Monday a little more bearable for their customers by running a special 2 for 1 deal. Order any ice cream tub from their Deliveroo page and get a second one absolutely free. Prices for 500ml tubs start from £5 and flavours include Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Pistachio and Amaretto and Norfolk Victoria Plum.
• £2.80 dishes at YO! Sushi
Fans of the popular Japanese chain will be happy to learn that the restaurant will be offering 48 of their classic conveyor belt dishes for a reduced price of only £2.80 on Mondays, including Chicken Katsu Curry, Spicy Pepper Squid and Furikake Fries. Why not take advantage of the deal this evening at the intu Chapelfield branch, open until 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
• 2 for 1 pizza at Prezzo
What's better than pizza? Free pizza! Head on over to vouchercloud.com where for one day only you'll find a code offering 2 for 1 on all pizzas and Calzones at Prezzo restaurants, including their Tombland and Thorpe Road locations in Norwich.
• £10 off at Jamie's Italian
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
Jamie's Italian want their customers to have a very happy New Year, so they're offering them the chance to scrub £10 off their bill throughout January. All you have to do to claim the offer is head on over to jamieoliver.com and redeem a money off code before you visit, then enjoy all the pasta, pizza and antipasti you could dream of.