100 free meals up for grabs at Giraffe World Kitchen in Norwich
- Credit: Archant � 2010
Giraffe World Kitchen in Norwich has undergone a makeover and to celebrate they will be giving away free meals this evening.
The first 100 guests through the door from 5pm today will receive a free main course.
Located on Chapelfield Plain, the restaurant serves a range of dishes from across the globe including Mexican enchiladas and Turkish pide.
Their new look features bold artwork and an open kitchen to immerse dinners in the experience.
Giraffe CEO, Tom Crowley, said: 'We are thrilled to be re-opening Giraffe World Kitchen in Norwich and to continue sharing our passion for world cuisine with the community.
You may also want to watch:
'Giraffe World Kitchen is all about discovering delicious tastes and flavours from all over the world and bringing them back to share.'
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together