100 free meals up for grabs at Giraffe World Kitchen in Norwich
- Credit: Archant � 2010
Giraffe World Kitchen in Norwich has undergone a makeover and to celebrate they will be giving away free meals this evening.
The first 100 guests through the door from 5pm today will receive a free main course.
Located on Chapelfield Plain, the restaurant serves a range of dishes from across the globe including Mexican enchiladas and Turkish pide.
Their new look features bold artwork and an open kitchen to immerse dinners in the experience.
Giraffe CEO, Tom Crowley, said: 'We are thrilled to be re-opening Giraffe World Kitchen in Norwich and to continue sharing our passion for world cuisine with the community.
You may also want to watch:
'Giraffe World Kitchen is all about discovering delicious tastes and flavours from all over the world and bringing them back to share.'
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace