There are many animals at RSPCA East Norfolk in need of a new home
- Credit: RSPCA
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the East Norfolk RSPCA have many animals that need a home.
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch have lots of cute faces looking for homes this week. They have lots of kittens now ready for homes and many others that have either recovered from injuries or illness.
1. Elsie is a beautiful grey cat. She will need a farm type home or an adult home where she could be left to settle at her own pace.
2. Gemini is a young tabby female, she is really sweet and could be rehomed with children.
3. Julie cat has a sad story to tell but all of that is behind her now and she is looking for a loving caring home to be part of. Julie would prefer an adult home or one with older children.
You may also want to watch:
4. Tiger the female bunny is still waiting for a rabbit savvy home.
5. Twilight is a young female bunny and she is also looking for her forever home. She will need a home that understands the needs of rabbits and where she has plenty of room, places to hide and play.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash
6. Barbie is 11-years-old and came in to us in a terrible condition she was so badly matted and absolutely filthy. She has now been groomed and bathed, seen the vet for a few issues and she is now feeling so much better. She would need to go to a home with her best friend Ken who just adores her.
7. Chalky is a real character, he is super sweet, loving and he likes to play. Chalky has been with us a while now and needs to be in a home of his own.
8. We have lots of kittens still looking for homes and several litters ready in the next week so please call for more information.
9. Fleecy the cat came to us almost completely bald but look at her now. She is like a different cat and needs a loving adult home who will take care of her. She is only young and it would be lovely to see her settled in a new home soon.
10. Hedges is such a good dog, he loves all other dogs and is very sociable. He would benefit from being rehomed with another dog as he enjoys the company.
11. Ten-year-old Ken is Barbie's soul mate. He is an adorable little dog and they will need to be re-homed together as they make such a lovely pair.
12. Little Roman is sweet little terrier. He is around 11 to 12-years-old and came to us with a skin condition which is now under control.
There are many more still waiting, please feel free to give them a call.
All of the animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of the animals please call the rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit the website for more animals or further information email@example.com.