Tenor Alfie Boe to join headline acts at Thetford Forest
Classically trained tenor Alfie Boe is the latest act to announce a date at Thetford Forest this summer.
He has held sell-out concerts and released two top-ten platinum selling albums in the last year and performed in shows including Les Mis�rables in London's west end and La Boh�me on Broadway.
His forest debut on July 13, as part of the Forestry Commission Live Music series, will see him perform from his current albums as well as a classical and proms repertoire.
Mr Boe said: 'It is going to be a real privilege to perform at such prestigious outdoor venues with beautiful trees as backdrops.'
Other acts confirmed at Thetford Forest this year are Plan B on June 15, Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12 (sold out) and The Darkness on July 14.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Alfie Boe will be priced at �35.50 (subject to booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on January 20 from the Forestry Commission box office.
Call 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000