Tasburgh Community Festival line-up announced
The organisers of this year's Tasburgh Community Festival have released the line-up for the June 4 event.
The free festival, which will take place on the village playing field from 11am, has an historical theme with The Knights of Skirbeck re-enactment group setting up camp, who will demonstrate their sword fighting skills in the main arena.
The Royal Norfolk Regiment living history team will also be displaying some second world war artifacts, vehicles and regimental outfits.
Once again, live music plays a major part in the festival line-up with nine bands playing throughout the day.
Other entertainment will include Dr Ken's juggling and science show, a display by the Norfolk Fencing Club and traditional Punch and Judy.
There will also be a children's fancy dress competition.
The first Tasburgh Community Festival was staged last year to raise awareness of Recreation for All and raised �3,000 towards new play equipment.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights
For more information, visit www.tasburghvillagehall.org.uk/festival