Tasburgh Community Festival line-up announced
The organisers of this year's Tasburgh Community Festival have released the line-up for the June 4 event.
The free festival, which will take place on the village playing field from 11am, has an historical theme with The Knights of Skirbeck re-enactment group setting up camp, who will demonstrate their sword fighting skills in the main arena.
The Royal Norfolk Regiment living history team will also be displaying some second world war artifacts, vehicles and regimental outfits.
Once again, live music plays a major part in the festival line-up with nine bands playing throughout the day.
Other entertainment will include Dr Ken's juggling and science show, a display by the Norfolk Fencing Club and traditional Punch and Judy.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a children's fancy dress competition.
The first Tasburgh Community Festival was staged last year to raise awareness of Recreation for All and raised �3,000 towards new play equipment.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 9 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 10 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
For more information, visit www.tasburghvillagehall.org.uk/festival