Sundown Festival line-up revealed: Jason Derulo, Years & Years, Jess Glynne and Dizzee Rascal are coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The Sundown Festival returns to the Norfolk Showground for a fourth year this summer and is bringing some of the biggest names in music to Norwich.
This year the festival, on Saturday September 3 and Sunday September 4, is also adding a third stage and collaborating with some of the most revered brands in underground music.
Jason Derulo will be headlining on Sunday and fans can expect a show featuring the likes of 'Talk Dirty', 'Wiggle', 'Trumpets', 'Whatcha Say' and many more. With one huge headliner still to be announced this promises to be the biggest year for Sundown yet.
With five UK number 1 singles to her name including her collaboration with Clean Bandit on huge Grammy Award winning hit 'Rather Be', Jess Glynne is one of the UK's brightest stars. She will be playing on the main stage on Saturday. Dizzee Rascal will also perform on Saturday on the main stage.
The headliner of the main stage on Saturday is yet to be revealed.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday, Years & Years are performing, along with Fleur East who has become a household name since competing on X-Factor and releasing one of the biggest tracks of 2015 in 'Sax'.
A world famous name in house music Defected Records will host the second stage on the Saturday with renowned party starters Sam Devine, Sonny Fodera and DJ S.K.T.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
UKF are the hosts for Stage 3 and proudly present a dual headline show featuring Jaguar Skills and the legendary David Rodigan MBE bringing the sound of dancehall and reggae to the East Coast.
Dance music royalty Ministry Of Sound will be presenting the second stage on the Sunday with heavy bass courtesy of French production duo Amine Edge and DANCE, genre blurring Bristolian and Lobster Boy head honcho Redlight and serious bass head Low Steppa all taking to the decks.
Saturday 3rd September
Headliner Still TBC
•Stage 2 - Defected
•Stage 3 - UKF
David Rodigan & Jaguar Skills
My Nu Leng
Sunday 4th September
Years & Years
•Stage 2 - Ministry of Sound
Amine Edge & Dance
•Stage 3 - Drum & Bass Arena
Camping tickets £99
Family Camping £99
Weekend tickets £60
Day tickets £37.50
•Tickets can be purchased from www.sundownfestival.co.uk